EVENT PRODUCER – CRICKET T20 WORLD CUP REGIONAL QUALIFIERS, FINLAND 28.6-14.7.2021
We are looking for an Event Producer to join our production team to deliver the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup European Qualifiers, which will be played at the Kerava & Vantaa cricket grounds.
What we expect from you:
- At least 2-4 years of experience in Event Producer role (or similar)
- Previous experience in organising public or sports events is a big plus
- Fluent Finnish & English skills, written and verbal
- Ability to drive things forward independently as well as part of a team, tackle challenges, and adjust to a changing environment
- Experience in leading people, ideally also experience working with volunteers
- Excellent organising, project management and problem-solving skills
- Positive and solution-oriented personality
- A track record of managing pressure and delivering
We offer you:
- A lead role with independence and decision-making power in creating the best possible experience for the event’s domestic and international stakeholders
- A fixed-term contract starting in April until mid-July, starting part-time in April-May, and full-time from June to mid-July
- A great experience working in the field of international sports, and our passionate cricketing community
If you think you would be a great match for the job, please send your CV and monthly salary request to by latest 12.04.2021. – but do apply now, as we might fill in the post if we find the right person before the deadline!
We are additionally looking for volunteers for assisting roles during the event, so if you’re interested in getting some sports event experience under your belt, let us hear from you too!